A typical candidate for this exam has a minimum of one year of experience in configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and related technologies. In addition, the candidate should have general knowledge of configuring or administering the following technologies.
- Internet Information Server—administration and configuration
- Windows Server 2003 Active Directory administration
- Networking infrastructure services, including TCP/IP and clustering
- Microsoft .NET 2.0, as it relates to Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Internet Security and Acceleration Server
- Network load-balancing for applications
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or SQL Server 2005, as it relates to Office SharePoint Server 2007—administration
- Security, as it relates to Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Back-up restoration of data
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification highlights your area of expertise and validates that you have the knowledge and skills required to deploy and administer an enterprise Office SharePoint Server environment.
Nice job, Sean! Take the next two days off!!!