AvePoint Office 365 Cloud Backup is a Complete Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Solution for your Office 365 Services
With unlimited, secure, and automated backups in AvePoint’s Azure storage, you decide how much to recover and when. On-demand and granular, item-level restore provides anytime access for your Office 365 business-critical emails, files, conversations, projects, tasks, Groups, Teams, Planner and sites. Backing up and restoring data has never been easier than with AvePoint’s Office 365 Cloud Backup.
AvePoint is a preferred SyncraTec cloud solution provider to help accelerate your digital transformation success. Over 16,000 customers and 6 million cloud users worldwide trust AvePoint to migrate, manage, and protect their cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is a four-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, a Microsoft Global ISV Partner and has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times,and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 five times. The firm is privately held and headquartered in Jersey City, N.J.
Protection Backup & Restore
- Run automatic backups up to four times a day and retain 100% of your data for one year.
- Perform item-level, full-fidelity recovery for all content in Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Project Online, OneDrive for Business, Groups, Teams, and Public Folders.
- Identify content for quick restore based on properties—including content type, owner, date of creation, file size, parent list name, parent folder name, email subject, sent date, and more.
- Restore content and conversations to any mailbox, OneDrive, Group, or site—not just to its original location.
- Export and restore content directly outside of Office 365, including the ability to restore mail items to a PST or documents to a file share.
- AvePoint Cloud Backup also enables us to migrate your file shares, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, Google Drive, Teams, Groups, and SharePoint workloads to Office 365.
- Migrate an unlimited amount of data.
- One-click analysis generates detailed, visual reports on source environments to identify issues before they stall your project.
- Drag-and-drop your content from SharePoint, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, Google Drive, Teams, Groups, and File Share to Office 365 with full fidelity in real time, or schedule it in batches.
- Monitor migration progress with real-time dashboards to view the number of migrated items, the volume of migrated content, and status of your migration jobs.
- Global Reporting – generate reports on global Office 365 Group team sites, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business settings and security to track any unauthorized changes and react accordingly.
- Audit Reporting – generate audit reports for item lifecycle, list deletion, permission changes, site access, and user lifecycle across an entire Office 365 environment.
- User Activity Report – audit all user activities in SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) through integration with the Office 365 Activity Management API.