Ever get this warning message for e-mails you’ve sent in CRM?
|If this option is not set correctly, e-mail is not sent and a warning message “This message has not been submitted for delivery” appears.|
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Administration, and then click Users.
– OR –In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Business Management, and then click Queues.
- Open the user or queue you want to modify.
- Under E-mail Access Configuration, select how e-mail will be accessed for incoming and outgoing mail.
E-mail will not be sent or received.
- Forward Mailbox
E-mail will be forwarded from another e-mail address.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
E-mail is sent and received with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook .
- E-mail Router
E-mail is sent and received with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router. If this item is selected, the Allow credentials check box is displayed. To require that credentials be entered, select the check box.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
- If you have selected an e-mail option, verify that there is a valid e-mail address in the E-mail box.
- If you select Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook as your e-mail option, you must also allow Microsoft Dynamics CRM to send mail through Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook .
No comment yet, add your voice below!