Dynamics 365 for Sales v9 Demo
Recorded on March 24, 2018, this one-hour recording provides a walk-through demo of Dynamics 365 for Sales v9 including navigation, Relevance Search, Insights by InsideView, LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration, Outlook contacts synchronization, tracking emails with the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, Relationship Insights, and the new Timeline feature for the mobile app and the unified interface.
What’s in it for You
Takeaways should include an appreciation for the modern CRM system that provides assistance to your sales team to maintain a robust prospect list, enhance data about prospective companies and leads, finding connections at target companies, suggesting conversation starters, and guiding them through standard processes to qualify leads, and manage sales opportunities.
A few quick highlights from the recorded demo:
- Export and Reimport a list of CRM records to-and-from Excel, edit the records in Excel, and easily re-import the records. This would be useful where multiple records need to be manually updated.
- Relevance Search is a powerful global search capability that enables Dynamics 365 users to find all records related to their search term including not only accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities, but activities such as phone calls, tracked emails, notes, and even attachments.
- Insights by InsideView List Build to maintain a robust prospect list
- Insights by InsideView to help enhance prospect company data, find contacts, connections, and conversation starters.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration to help sales people leverage their LinkedIn accounts to prospect more effectively.
- Relationship Assistant to help salespeople be more productive by providing reminders and suggestions on a number of sales-related tasks.
- Lead Qualification using Business Process Flow to keep sales people on track with consistent sales processes.
- View of unified interface on Dynamics 365 Mobile App including Business Process Flows and Timeline activity view.
SyncraTec YouTube Channel Recordings
Please look for these other videos in our “Get to Know Dynamics 365” series by searching our Synchronizations blog:
- Sales Automation
- Customer Service
- Data Integration
- Insights by InsideView
Just use the search box, above on this page, to look for the videos.
No comment yet, add your voice below!