Dynamics 365 for Sales with Embedded Intelligence | 9/12/2019
Dynamics 365 for Sales with Embedded Intelligence
Go beyond sales force automation with Dynamics 365 for Sales to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Strong customer relationships are incredibly important. As technology changes the nature of customer interactions—both in the way customers learn about products and through new communication channels—and as the speed of doing business increases, sellers may find it difficult to identify qualified leads and maintain relationships with all of their buyers. Dynamics 365 for Sales with Embedded Intelligence can deliver the changes to sales organization to work smarter and more efficiently.
From the recording of this live presentation you will learn about:
- Visualize your sales data in summary form with the new Interactive Dashboards
- Get to know how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales integrates with Office 365 with the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- How to utilize Word templates for fast proposal generation
- Sales Best Practices – Including guided business process flows for consistent lead qualification based on your sales organization’s best practices.
- How to navigate, search, update, and create sales activity data quickly and efficiently in the new Unified Interface
- How to take advantage of the new embedded intelligence features to get smart alerts regarding sales work in process, and easily and intelligently track email correspondence.
Look for these sections of the video:
- Unified Interface
- Interactive Dashboard
- Relevance Search
- Editable Grids
- Business Process Flow
- Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Office Integration – Word Template
- Relationship Assistant
- Email Engagement
- Email Template in Dynamics 365 web client
- Auto Capture
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration
- Teams Integration
Please contact us if you have questions or would like a demo of Dynamics 365 with Embedded Intelligence for your sales organization.